Work with us
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Ideal Health are a leading digital health professional services company, supporting healthcare organisations across the U.K. Our area of expertise encompasses all stages of the digital journey from strategy and planning, through implementation, optimisation and benefits realisation.
Due to significant growth in the area of healthcare technology, we are looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join our growing team.
This is an opportunity for someone who really enjoys meeting potential clients to define and understand their goals and present solutions to help them to achieve their objectives. You will be confident and self-motivated, with a proactive approach. The role will cover both developing new business and growing existing business and will require a full mix of professional networking together with warm and cold calling. More specifically, the role will involve;
- Identifying potential new clients and arranging meetings to understand their goals
- Identifying areas in which we can support clients in achieving their goals
- Preparing proposals that demonstrate how we can support them and where we can add value
- Closing business and then supporting these clients throughout their digital journey
Skills and Experience
- Business development experience in digital health in the areas of; professional services, consultancy or health systems
- Experience in solution sales. Understanding client’s goals and presenting tailored solutions to help them to achieve their objectives
- A good understanding of the NHS, its services, environment and current issues
- Experience building strong client relationships and identifying client’s priority needs
- A track record of developing profitable business with satisfied clients
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients at a senior level
- The drive, energy and commitment to succeed and develop your career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong inter-personal skills
As a key member of our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and attractive commission opportunities. You will also enjoy genuine prospects for personal and career development within the company. This is an excellent chance to join us in this dynamic phase of our company development.
Should you wish to apply for this role, could you in the first instance send your CV to Alana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal Health are a leading digital health consultancy and professional services organisation. We support healthcare organisations at all stages of their digital journey from strategy and business case, through implementation and optimisation.
We are looking to recruit a Delivery Manager who in collaboration with our project leads will have responsibility for overseeing the effective delivery of multiple digital health projects, ensuring that they are delivered within budget, within scope, on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- In collaboration with our project leads, account managers, resourcing and operations teams, you will oversee the effective delivery of our projects
- Provide input to bids, ensuring an accurate view of requirements with clearly mapped deliverables.
- Ensure effective project initiation, including; reporting and responsibilities
- Work with the project leads and resourcing in selecting and on-boarding delivery teams
- Maintain oversight of all projects and work with the project delivery leads in ensuring that projects are delivered within scope, to budget, on time and to the client’s satisfaction this is repeated.
- Establish, effective project governance, with RAID based project status reporting
- Ensure learnings and improvements are shared and executed effectively across all Account and Delivery functions and drive a culture of continuous Improvement.
Skills and background
- Experience in Digital Healthcare, at a senior project level
- Operational delivery experience working within a Professional Services organisation
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process to enable a positive delivery environment for multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of managing and reporting on deliverables, finances and KPIs on client projects
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Strong commercial awareness combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package. Should you wish to apply for this role, could you in the first instance send your CV to Alana.email@example.com