Work with us
We are currently looking to fill the following roles:
Ideal Health are a leading digital health professional services company, supporting healthcare organisations across the UK. Our area of expertise encompasses all stages of the digital journey from strategy and planning, through implementation, optimisation and benefits realisation.
Due to significant growth in the area of healthcare technology, we are looking for a Client Development Executive to join our growing team.
This is an opportunity for someone who thrives within a competitive sales environment, from meeting potential clients to define and understand their goals, presenting solutions to achieve their objectives, through to closing the sale. You will be confident and self-motivated, with a proactive approach. The role will involve the development of both new and existing business needs and networking to grow existing client accounts.
More specifically, the role will involve:
- Identifying potential new clients and arranging meetings
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Identifying areas in which we can support and develop client digital transformation projects
- Developing and preparing propositions to demonstrate where value can be gained
- Closing business and account management of the client’s digital journey
Skills and Experience
A background of business development within professional services, recruitment or consultancy sectors
- Experience in building strong client relationships and identifying client’ business requirements
- A proven track record of developing profitable business with satisfied clients
- Solution sales experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients at a senior level
- Commercial awareness and good negotiation skills
- The drive, energy and commitment to succeed and develop your career
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong inter-personal skills, together with the ability to negotiate and sell solutions
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of digital health and an understanding of the NHS, its services, environment and current state
As a key member of our team, we will offer you a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and attractive commission opportunities. You will also enjoy genuine prospects for personal and career development within the company. This is an excellent chance to join us in this dynamic phase of our company development.
Should you with to apply for the role, could you in the first instance send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org