IDEAL Health Consultants HIMSS EMRAM Support
Ideal are certified in the UK to support healthcare organisations in maximising HIMSS EMRAM scale performance
HIMSS EMRAM is globally accepted as the best means of measuring a hospital’s digital maturity, with Stage 7 its highest level.
Many Trusts are now recognising the importance of advancing up the EMRAM scale to demonstrate best practices for quality and patient safety or simply to make the case for increased funding to expedite their journey to digital maturity. This is particularly relevant to the Global Digital Exemplar Trusts (GDEs), who have been set the challenge of reaching EMRAM Stage 7.
Ideal’s HIMSS certified consultants have the skills and knowledge to support you and your Trust on the journey to HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage 7.
How we support Trusts looking to improve their ranking on the HIMSS EMRAM scale
Ideal can work with your organisation to develop a roadmap to guide and monitor your progress no matter where you are on the EMRAM scale. Our consultants will work with your team providing support and advice on everything from Clinical Systems Governance to Clinical Decision Support and Closed Loop prescribing processes.
Ideal have partnered with HIMSS Analytics and our consultants have been trained directly by HIMSS and are certified to provide services in this specialist area.
As certified HIMSS Analytics consultants, we provide assessment and consulting services to support Trusts before and after HIMSS assessment.
Our services can be used to provide benchmarking against the HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stages and then the follow-on support package to close any identified gaps to ensure Trusts reach the next Stage.
The Ideal HIMSS Analytics Partnership provides assessment and consulting services to assist Trusts in advancing their IT maturity model. We provide benchmarking against the relative HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stages and Digital Maturity Model. We also offer expertise on successful methodologies for enterprise cultural transformation leveraging technology, using the EMRAM as a guide.
- Conduct HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage Gap Analysis
- Develop Project Plan to improve HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage and produce a roadmap to reach EMRAM Stage 7, closing any gaps
- Support stakeholder engagement with client presentations and workshops
- Clinical documentation workflow review and sharing of best practice
- Business Continuity Planning reviews and recommendations
- Policy Reviews
- Technical infrastructure reviews
- Governance Model recommendations tailored to Trusts unique needs
- Develop integrated care plans and support STP model
- Design Health Information Exchange Models to move community engagement forward
- Organise HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage Review site visit and carry out Mock Visits to prepare for formal HIMSS Analytics EMRAM evaluation