Training for EPR, EPMA
and other systems
The challenges faced by NHS Trusts
The impact of the Covid-19 with social distancing rules and widespread manpower shortages, has magnified the need to look for alternative forms of training delivery and support.
It is fast becoming a logistical challenge to provide the infrastructure and tools necessary to help NHS staff acquire new skills without the need to take precious time away from their ever-increasing workload.
To overcome this hurdle, Ideal have created a large number of generic e-learning healthcare systems training modules that are quick to implement and can be referred to on an as-needed basis.
We also offer a bespoke e-learning development service, creating customised modules based on your own Trust’s processes and training environment.
Example e-learning content
- Patient Registration
- Referral to Treatment
- Outpatient Scheduling and Management
- Scheduling TCI and Admissions
- Bed Management
- Care Plans
- Electronic Prescribing and Medication Administration (EPMA)
- Patient Discharge and TTOs
- CAHIMS Certification
- CPHIMS Certification
Areas of support
With expertise across all EPR, EPMA and many other healthcare systems, Ideal’s trainers and material developers are able to work remotely to:
- Create e-learning modules, quick reference guides and manuals to cover EPR, EPMA and other healthcare systems functionality.
- Develop and supply training material for Trusts to host on their own learning platform or to host documentation and/or e-learning modules on Verif-i, Ideal’s own Learning Management System.
- Provide backup to your in-house HelpDesk service – our specialists can be on-hand 24/7 to provide remote assistance to support your staff with advice and training on an as-needed basis.
- Deliver demonstrations and hands-on training through webinars and provide access to recorded training videos.
- Host and report on module and documentation access and use.
To find out more about how we can support your organisation
during this challenging period, please get in contact:
T: 01483 453508 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org