Referral to Treatment (RTT)
One of the results of the current pandemic has been the heavy reduction in elective care activity in an effort to focus energy and attention on immediate treatment of the condition and to prevent further spread of the illness. As hospitals and trusts start to return to something nearer their normal activity, the need to re-focus on managing timely and effective elective patient care becomes more evident.
To support trusts, Ideal have developed and made freely available, a comprehensive Introduction to Referral to Treatment eLearning course. This course is designed for all staff, from those who are experienced and need only a simple refresher to those with no prior knowledge of RTT concepts.
Instructions to register for the course:
- Click on the link: Access RTT e-learning course
- Click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT at the bottom of the screen
- Complete the form (populating all mandatory fields – denoted with exclamation mark on red circular background). Note:
- When creating a logon name, use lower case characters
- You will need to populate all mandatory fields including the Trust field
- To access the RTT module you will need to register using a valid nhs.uk or nhs.net email address
- Click CREATE MY NEW ACCOUNT button
- Check your email and click the verification link in the email (you may need to copy the URL into your browser address bar). Check your Spam folder if you can’t find the Verification email
- Click CONTINUE when Verif-i opens
- Select the RTT course
- Click the module link
- Follow the prompts.