The Ideal Health Consultants is administered by Ideal Health Consultants, a company registered in England and Wales, Knoll House, Knoll Road, Camberley Surrey GU15 3SJ Registered No 4682292.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining the Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of the Site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Our web servers collect certain information about all visitors to this site, including:
- IP addresses
- Host names
- Domain name
- The time and date information is requested
- The browser version and platform when information is requested
- A record of which pages have been requested.
This information is used to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. It may also be used to monitor usage patterns on this Site in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, which may include your name, company, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number, for example, when you sign up to or request a newsletter or by completing forms on the Site, or requesting any information from us;
iii. Information that you provide when you contact us or otherwise communicate with us by any means. This may include, for example reporting a problem, submitting queries, concerns and comments regarding the Site or its content or providing us with information about where you heard about the Ideal Health Consultants as well as flagging to us the Ideal Health Consultants services you want to learn about.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may automatically collect additional non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to this Site. The information collected is anonymous and you cannot be identified from it. The information collected is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to remedy any errors which may occur during your visit to the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to assist us in providing our services to you. In addition to this we may also use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you only in situations where you have asked us to do so, (for example if you request via the Site that we phone you);
- To provide you with information which you have requested from us. (For example, if you request a newsletter from us);
iii. Analyse the use of the Site in order to improve our content and services;
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have separately consented to receive such information.
We may also send you further information about our services or keep you informed of updates through our periodic newsletters, provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes, including where you have specifically registered or subscribed to receive emails.
If at any time you decide you no longer wish to receive updates and invitations in this way, please email us at email@example.com.
No data or information obtained by this site will be used for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties outside the Ideal Health Consultants.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information in circumstances where:
- you agree to this
- as permitted by applicable laws
- if we are required to do so by law, Court order or regulatory authority;
- for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime; or
- if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Ideal Health Consultants Limited, Ideal Health Consultants, the Site or its visitors.
In the event that we undergo reorganisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
DATA AMENDMENTS AND RETENTION
Information collected from visitors to the Site will only be kept in order to provide the required service and will be held and ultimately destroyed in accordance with Ideal Health Consultants’ data retention policies. Should you require your information to be updated, amended or deleted from our records please contact Laura.Tilling@idealts.co.uk outlining your requirements.
Ideal Health Consultants gives you choices regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive future communications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Messages that you send to us by email may not be secure. We recommend that you do not send any confidential information to Ideal Health Consultants by email. If you choose to send any confidential information to us via email you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information. Instructions sent by you via email and to the site are processed exclusively at your risk.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
You may wish to participate in the various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media platforms hosted by Ideal Health Consultants (“Social Media Platforms”) which we make available to you. The main aim of these Social Media Platforms is to facilitate and allow you to share content. However, Ideal Health Consultants cannot be held responsible if you share personal information on Social Media Platforms that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
With your agreement or where permitted by applicable data protection laws, information provided through the Site will be stored and used by Ideal Health Consultants Limited on systems in the UK. Where such personal information is processed in another country, that country may, in certain cases, have a lower data protection level than that of the originating country (for example, where personal information is collected and processed in the EU/EEA and used or stored in a country outside the EU/EEA, the country outside the EU/EEA may have a lower data protection level than the countries within the EU/EEA) In such cases Ideal Health Consultants will seek to provide an adequate and appropriate level of protection for the data .
ACCESS, UPDATING OR CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can ask us if we hold personal information relating to you and, subject to applicable law and any relevant exemptions, request a copy of that information. A fee (not exceeding the statutory maximum permitted by applicable local law) may apply. If a fee is payable we will inform you before any fees are incurred. You can also contact us if you believe any information about you needs correcting or updating.